Monday, March 23, 2015

February Bits and Bytes Magazine

I have tried to think of creative ways to get teachers to share the awesome things that they are doing with technology in their classrooms.  Unfortunately, teachers don't like to brag.  It has become one of my goals to brag for them.  I think it is so important that teachers see how other teachers are using technology so that they may become inspired to do something similar.  In order to brag on my teachers and get them to share I developed a magazine using joomag.com.  The response has been great.  Teachers are reading the magazine and asking questions about different apps or software that they see is being used.  I just published my second magazine and thought I would share it out.  Enjoy!

February Bits and Bytes Magazine


No comments :

Post a Comment